Policies are not applied
|Reported by:||andreavb||Owned by:||obs|
|Cc:||Jan Beilicke||Trac Release:||0.11|
I got your plugin to be correctly installed, and it seemed to be working: the Admin panel has appeared, I'm able to configure it... but no policies are applied.
To test if the JS codes were loading correctly, I've changed the onsubmit and requires function to pop alerts like "Reached the Requires function" and so on. The alerts are always exhibited, but the policy is not being applied.
As I had some field's name containing two or more words ("defect report" instead of defect, for example), I've tried some simple stuff, as in: policy1.condition = resolution is fixed policy1.requires = version
I don't know what else I could do to try to test and/or fix it. Please, advise.