[Patch] Empty group file throws error
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||rjollos|
If the group file is empty the following error is thrown
Trac detected an internal error: AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keys' Most recent call last: File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Trac-0.11.5-py2.6.egg/trac/web/main.py", line 444, in _dispatch_request File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Trac-0.11.5-py2.6.egg/trac/web/main.py", line 205, in dispatch File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Trac-0.11.5-py2.6.egg/trac/admin/web_ui.py", line 114, in process_request File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/htgroupeditor/htgroupeditor.py", line 145, in render_admin_panel
It should just bring up the default screen with no selectable groups.
Change History (11)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by anonymous
- Cc rrossmair added; anonymous removed
- Trac Release changed from 0.11 to 0.12
Changed 7 years ago by wallento
comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by rjollos
- Summary changed from Empty group file throws error to [Patch] Empty group file throws error
comment:8 in reply to: ↑ 3 Changed 3 years ago by rjollos
- Owner changed from robert_martin to rjollos
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.