Allow batch keyword removal
|Reported by:||BradT||Owned by:||CuriousCurmudgeon|
We use keywords for some ad-hoc information and frequently need to remove one keyword and add another to a large number of tickets. The changes for ticket #2311 help with adding new keywords (which was pretty much unusable before), but it doesn't allow for batch removal of keywords. I looked through the tickets and didn't find anything about removing keywords.
This is my scenario
- Ticket A has keywords "foo bar baz" and is checked
- Ticket B has keywords "foo" and is checked
- I want to remove the keyword foo from the selected tickets. Once this is done, Ticket A should have keywords "bar baz" and ticket B should have an empty keywords field.
If keywords could be both added and removed simultaneously, that would be ideal.
I'm not sure what the best way to build this GUI would be, but it would be very useful for us to have the functionality
Change History (13)
Changed 6 years ago by oliver@…
comment:7 Changed 6 years ago by CuriousCurmudgeon
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:10 Changed 6 years ago by CuriousCurmudgeon
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened