Lists not working under IE
|Reported by:||Mark Potter||Owned by:||Jun Omae|
I have two Trac installations, the first is currently 0.11.6 and the second 0.11.7; both with TracWysiwygPlugin installed, the first is of unknown version (based off of file dates installed 6/5/09) and the second 7788.
Using wysiwyg perform the following:
- Type, "This is a test"
- Press the unordered (or ordered) list button.
- Type, "Something more"
On my first installation (0.11.6 and unknown (c.6/5/09)), things work as expected. On the second installation (0.11.7 and 7788) under other browsers things work as expected, however under IE:
- When one presses the unordered button
- The "Style" button changes from "Normal" to "Style".
- An unordered list is not started.
- When one starts to type, "Something more".
- The "Style" button changes back to "Normal".
- The "Something more" text is not an unordered list item.