XmlRpcPlugin: Filter RPC calls considered as spam
|Reported by:||olemis||Owned by:||osimons|
|Cc:||olemis, otaku42||Trac Release:||0.11|
Inspired on a previous experience @ TH.org.
I suppose this should be implemented in two phases:
- Add support for filters in core
- Implement a glue layer to reuse functionalities provided by third-party packages
but I am not sure because I am not very aware of current (anti-spam) support added by plugins.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by olemis
- Summary changed from Filter XmlRpcPlugin calls considered as spam to XmlRpcPlugin: Filter RPC calls considered as spam
comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 5 Changed 6 years ago by osimons
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.