Plugins don't appear in Webadmin
|Reported by:||siddharth.umrani@…||Owned by:||jetheis|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
Am running Trac with the following:
- Debian (5.0.4)
- Apache (2.2.9)
- Python (2.5.2)
- python-apache binding (3.3.1)
- Trac (0.11.1).
And trying to add the following plugins to my installation:
- CustomSelectAdmin v0.5 (http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/CustomSelectAdminPlugin),
- CondFields r7848 (http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/CondFieldsPlugin) and
- TracTicketChainedFields r7863 (http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracTicketChainedFieldsPlugin)
Followed these steps:
- I created eggs for all of the above on the debain machine (where Trac is running) and put them in the plugins directory of my project (eggs attached).
- Then in the [components] sections of trac.ini added
CustomSelectAdmin.* = enabled condfields.* = enabled tcf.* = enabled
- Also added (FIELDNAME).panel = (PANELTITLE) to ticket field with type 'select' in the [ticket-custom] section of trac.ini (for the CustomSelectAdmin plugin).
- Then restarted Apache.
But cannot see those plugins under the 'Plugins' section of the 'Admin' tab of my Trac installation (Logged in as user who has TRAC-ADMIN permissions). Also the log files of either Apache or Trac (with log level = DEBUG) do not show any error messages.
Could anyone please suggest any fix or alternative to this issue, since i have tried all i could using documentation on the web. Thanks !