JS related i18n message compilation fails for current 0.12 install
|Reported by:||bungybun||Owned by:||hasienda|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||i18n l10n documentation|
This is probably something I've not got right or missed, but any help would be appreciated.
I'm having problems installing the 0.12 version of the plugin from source.
I've installed Babel (0.9.5) then downloaded the 0.12 branch and successfully run compile_catalog but compile_catalog_js fails with invalid command 'compile_catalog_js'. Suggests to me I've missed something fairly fundamental so any pointers would be appreciated.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by hasienda
- Keywords i18n l10n documentation added
- Owner changed from robguttman to hasienda
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from 0.12 install issues to JS related i18n message compilation fails for current 0.12 install
comment:5 in reply to: ↑ 4 Changed 6 years ago by hasienda
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed