|Reported by:||eblot||Owned by:||coderanger|
- When the TicketDeletePlugin page is invoked from a ticket delete button
- It would be nice if the browser could jump to the selected entry.
- It would be nice that once the change is reverted, the browser jumped back to the ticket page rather than to the admin page
- It would be great to use a Trac link to the ticket so that the ticket number displayed on the top of the TicketDeletePlugin page led to the actual ticket
- In order to script the calls to the plugin, it would be nice if the "cnum" URL parameter could accept a negative value, following Python rule (i.e. -1 means the latest comment, -2 means the last but one, ...)
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.