Trac graphviz error text/x-python and text/x-perl
|Reported by:||stava||Owned by:||cboos|
Using version 0.6.7 of the GraphVizPlugin, Trac 0.9.6, and mod_python, I get the following in the syslog:
Trac[graphviz] ERROR: text/x-python Trac[graphviz] ERROR: text/x-perl
The page seems to render nicely without graphs, i.e. there's no graphs on that page, the standard WikiFormatting page. When I go to another page, e.g. the WikiStart page, there's no errors reported in the syslog. I've tried a few other pages, but not all of them. Same story.
This is merely a mild annoyence, but still.
Change History (6)
comment:4 Changed 9 years ago by haizaar@…
- Priority changed from low to normal
- Trac Release changed from 0.9 to 0.10
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by cboos
- Component changed from GraphvizPlugin to GoogleWebmasterVerifyPlugin
- Keywords verify added
- Owner changed from pkropf to cboos
- Trac Release changed from 0.10 to 0.11