Modify state to match whatever the workflow says is next when _cmdClose(self, ticket) is called
|Reported by:||royholl@…||Owned by:||bobbysmith007|
|Severity:||minor||Keywords:||Testing, timing, estimator, workflow|
The trac-post-commit.py script always sets the status to 'closed' when the comment includes 'closes', 'closed', 'fixed', etc. When the work flow has been modified in any way to have a step between 'open' and 'closed', such as 'testing', the script continues to set the status to 'closed'.
- Is there a way to query the system to see what the next step is? When the ticket is presented by Trac, there is a description for 'resolve as' stating what the next status will be when it is selected.
- When using the testing workflow, http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TestingWorkflow, the comment for the 'resolve' is: "The resolution will be set. Next status will be 'testing'". This had to be queried from the workflow system somehow since 'testing' only appears in a configuration file (conf/testing.ini).
- This appears to be applicable to at least 0.11 and 0.12.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by bobbysmith007
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by bobbysmith007
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by bobbysmith007
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed