Add contextual navigation links and improve the layout of the Hours page
|Reported by:||Ryan J Ollos||Owned by:||Ryan J Ollos|
As in #8262:
- The Cross-project hours page (/hours/multiproject) should have a Back to Hours link in the contextual navigation.
- The User hours page (/hours/user) should have a Back to Hours link in the contextual navigation. The Query Hours link at the bottom of the page should be removed since it provides the same functionality as the contextual navigation link.
- The List Saved Queries page (/hours/query/list) should have a Back to Hours link in the contextual navigation.
- The link List Saved Queries on the Hours page should be moved to the contextual navigation and named Saved Queries.
- On the Hours and User Hours pages, the queries for the most recent week should be preceded by a line break.
- The Save Query button should be moved below the table of query results, to agree with the layout of the query page.
Change History (10)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.