[PATCH] Some improvements to GoogleSitemapPlugin
|Reported by:||mitar||Owned by:||martin_s|
|Cc:||mitar, myroslav||Trac Release:||0.11|
I am attaching a patch with some improvements to GoogleSitemapPlugin:
- check if user accessing sitemap.xml has permissions to access given resources (we do not want to leak to Google (or others) information about internal/hidden pages)
- if Trac component is disabled in configuration GoogleSitemapPlugin should not issue entries for it
- added entries for ContactFormPlugin and FullBlogPlugin (this should probably be implemented through extension point in the future)
- added many other entries (realms): milestones, reports, attachments...
- added prioritization of entries, so for example you can configure GoogleSitemapPlugin to prioritize top-level wiki pages (like section pages)
Change History (4)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.