[Patch] Small grammatical fix in the ticket_email_mimic.html email
|Reported by:||jc2trachacks||Owned by:|
|Cc:||rjollos, doki_pen||Trac Release:||0.12|
Description (last modified by rjollos)
I have a picky user that complained about this line in the html email:
- Resolution changed from [shouldn't something be here?] to Fixed.
The old resolution was simply a <blank> value. Thus the patch simply checks for a value before printing the preceding "from".
Now, if the old resolution has no value, it becomes:
- Resolution changed to Fixed.
Change History (5)
Changed 6 years ago by jc2trachacks
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by rjollos
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Small grammatical fix in the ticket_email_mimic.html email to [Patch] Small grammatical fix in the ticket_email_mimic.html email
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by hasienda
- Cc rjollos doki_pen added; anonymous removed
- Owner changed from doki_pen to hasienda