display not only planned space of time as chart bar, but also really spent space of time
|Reported by:||falkb||Owned by:||ChrisNelson|
The chart displays bars for the planned time of a ticket. This lets us have a pretty look at what is the schedule which is very cool (like this plugin in general!).
To have a fast viewable comparison what we actually got in reality, I wish there was another bar for each ticket showing the space of time when the ticket really has been worked on.
- This is likely the time range between 'accepted' and 'closed'.
- Then both bars, for plan and reality, will be located in the same chart line.
- Plan bar and reality bar may overlap each other, partially or completely, depending on how much plan and reality differ.
- Note, if a ticket is reopened, we'll get more than one bar for the 'worked time'.
- Another way for finding the time spaces of real work may be by analyzing the timestamps and values of field 'hours' ("Add hours" of TimingAndEstimationPlugin).