Setup wizard for AcctMgr
|Reported by:||hasienda||Owned by:||hasienda|
|Cc:||rjollos, jun66j5, marc.rawer@…||Trac Release:||0.11|
Description (last modified by hasienda)
I've been thinking about a setup mode for a while. As AcctMgr accumulates more features and options, its potential value raises.
- if no configuration section and/or no valid, authenticated user found on module load time, AccountManager will redirect to these wizard pages
- if called by admin users, review/update current configuration, eventually merge with current configuration admin page
- temporarily lift permissions to allow anonymous users to do initial configuration including one admin and one regular user
Change History (41)
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by hasienda
- Description modified (diff)
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Summary changed from Initial setup aka 'parachute' mode for AcctMgr, if no configuration is detected to Setup wizard for AcctMgr
Changed 4 years ago by jun66j5
Changed 4 years ago by hasienda
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.