Restore compatibility with Trac 0.11
|Reported by:||hasienda||Owned by:||hasienda|
|Cc:||hju@…, rjollos||Trac Release:||0.11|
It was my fault to blindly believe, that trunk has been tested by others with Trac 0.11 prior to the release.
At several occurrences I've explicitly stated that, but the true solution is still DIY. Now I've done it and I'm aware of several issue, that will immediately pop-up when acct_mgr-0.3 is applied into a 0.11 environment:
Plugin will not load due to unresolved imports, seen in Trac environment startup phase (from Trac[loader]):
- ERROR: Skipping "acct_mgr.admin = acct_mgr.admin": (can't import "cannot import name to_utimestamp")
- Skipping "acct_mgr.db = acct_mgr.db": (can't import "cannot import name ChoiceOption")
Plugin depends on more unavailable methods and attributes:
- AttributeError: 'LoginModule' object has no attribute '_referer'
- UndefinedError: "dgettext" not defined
The second list is most probably not final, since I'm still in the process of resolving the issue listed as the last one above. If you're aware of one, please add it below, preferably with a short description where to see and how to reproduce the error.
I'm sorry, and many thanks in advance for your patience. I'll try to resolve this ASAP.
Change History (18)
comment:16 Changed 5 years ago by hasienda
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed