Shorten process to edit component properties
|Reported by:||Adrian Fritz||Owned by:||Terry Brown|
|Cc:||Ryan J Ollos||Trac Release:||0.12|
Cenario - for every component required to change properties, Trac administrator has to follow this steps:
- Select "Trac Admin" ->
- Then "Components" link ->
- Locate the component to edit and click on to edit it;
- Change component properties as required and save.
- First icon adapted from Google Sites.
- Other icons got from http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/icons/search/fugue/#keyword=edit (also used by WikiExtrasPlugin). Just got different to illustrate and submit for vote.
- Edit property / icon will show if user has TRAC_ADMIN or other level which allows him to edit a component.
- Ryan, I´m also copying this ticket to you because I´m in doubt if you are a new maintainer. I think you´ll find it useful too.
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.