Add Static Resources to wiki pages
[static_resources] url-regex = list_of_files.js, and_style.css
For example, this will cause the helloworld alert message to appear on the ticket and newticket pages:
[static_resources] /(new)?ticket = helloworld.js
There is also a patch listed below to provide case sensitivity.
Note: This plugin shares much functionality of TracTweakUiPlugin, however with the following additional goals:
- Affect all Tracs at once:
- I have many Tracs, so specifying this once in the shared conf file is much nicer than once in each database.
- Deployment of files should be simple and preferably in the egg we are already installing, rather than in a static location I need to keep track of and separately manage for each Trac.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Also note that there are case sensitive regex patches.
- Insert your static files into the 'addstaticresourcesplugin/htdocs' folder of the plugin before installation.
- Install the plugin either for a single project or globally. See the details on how to install a Trac plugin at TracPlugins.
- Enable the plugin in your trac.ini file:
Alternatively, this can be enabled in the Web Admin section of the website as well.
[components] addstaticresourcesplugin.* = enabled
- Reload/restart your HTTPD / other webserver / Tracd.
- 14167 by bobbysmith007 on 2014-09-12 22:24:12
Allow using absolute refrences to static-resources
- 13436 by bobbysmith007 on 2013-11-08 17:52:52
New version of addstaticresourcesplugin that interacts better with trac 1.0 and is a bit simpler
- 13435 by bobbysmith007 on 2013-11-08 17:38:12
initing 1.0 branch