Notice: The website http://www.agile-trac.org is available again as of 2015-05-02.
The Agile-Trac plugin provides the following features to make it more suitable as an agile project management tool:
- Iterations are added along with an Iterations page.
- Tickets now have relatively sized completion stages: one or more completion stages can be defined for a tickets where each completion stage has associated with it a relative size and a completion date.
- Tickets are closed when all completion stages are Done.
- The Roadmap page is enhanced with a milestone summary view showing estimated completion dates which are based on previous iteration progress.
- The Roadmap shows which tickets are associated with which iterations.
- Progress bars are relatively sized to provide a better indication of the size of Iterations and Milestones.
- Milestones can now be ordered by priority making it easier to split large Milestones in to smaller Milestones.
- Milestones with the same priority may be weighted so that the effect of them running in parallel can be estimated.
Version 0.5.0 has been released on 21-Jan-2012.
To learn more about agile-trac and for instructions on how to install the plugin and patch please go to the self-hosting http://www.agile-trac.org website. This site uses agile-trac so browsing it should give fair idea of what the plugin offers.
Please note that currently agile-trac requires Trac itself to be patched, though this is a simple process.
Documentation can be found on the Documentation page of the website. Also the Effective Use of agile-trac for (Distributed) Agile Development presentation gives a good overview.