|Version 1 (modified by dlowe, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Beanstalk Web Hook Plugin
This is a trac plugin for handling beanstalk 'web hook' commit callbacks in trac repositories.
This means the svnsync commands can be done automatically on commit, instead of via an out-of-band setup. It also enables the full set of "commit ticket updater" features for automatically associating tickets with changesets.
It has only been tested with subversion and trac 0.12.2!
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:beanstalkplugin here].
- build and install the plugin (python setup.py bdist_egg, copy the egg to $trac/plugins).
- svnsync initialize a local mirror of the beanstalk repository.
- add [beanstalk].trac_admin_command trac config. e.g.: trac_admin_command = /usr/local/bin/trac-admin
- add [beanstalk].sync_commands trac config with exact svnsync synchronize command. e.g.: sync_commands = REPO:svnsync synchronize file:///home/svn-repos/REPO
- beanstalk: point web hook integration at http://trac/beanstalk_hook/REPO/