Beanstalk Web Hook
This is a Trac plugin for handling beanstalk 'web hook' commit callbacks in Trac-integrated repositories. Beanstalk is A complete workflow to write, review and deploy code. It is a proprietary licensed paid service.
This means the svnsync commands can be done automatically on commit, instead of via an out-of-band setup. It also enables the full set of "commit ticket updater" features for automatically associating tickets with changesets.
It has only been tested with Subversion and Trac 0.12.2.
If you have any issues, create a new issue.
Download and Source
The project is hosted on GitHub.
Installation / Configuration
- Build and install the plugin: run python setup.py bdist_egg, copy the egg to $trac/plugins.
- Svnsync initialize a local mirror of the beanstalk repository.
- Add [beanstalk].trac_admin_command trac config, eg trac_admin_command = /usr/local/bin/trac-admin
- Add [beanstalk].sync_commands trac config with exact svnsync synchronize command, eg sync_commands = REPO:svnsync synchronize file:///home/svn-repos/REPO
- Beanstalk: point web hook integration at http://trac/beanstalk_hook/REPO/