|Version 9 (modified by 5 years ago) (diff),|
Bookmark trac resources
This plugin adds a bookmark feature. Users can:
- add and remove bookmarks of resources (tickets, reports, wiki pages, milestones).
- see a list of their bookmarks at
- quick jump to a bookmark via the contextual navigation drop-down.
Shortcut menu of bookmarks
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:bookmarkplugin here].
new status tickets:
- 13229 by rjollos on 2013-05-23 18:31:55
Fixes #11043: Blacklist certain pages that are used to edit and create resources, while still leaving open the possibility of bookmarking Wiki Change History pages (
action=history) and diffs (
action=diff). This behavior might be re-evaluated later and is therefore subject to change.
- 13228 by rjollos on 2013-05-23 18:31:43
/wiki/is bookmarked, the bookmark is now displayed as WikiStart rather than Wiki.
Some issues remain:
/wiki/WikiStartcan be separately bookmarked.
/cannot be bookmarked, and we need to account for the default handler not necessarily being the wiki module.
- 13227 by rjollos on 2013-05-23 18:31:32
Fixes #11115: Avoid Cannot operate on closed cursor errors by not returning a cursor from a function.