Bookmark Trac resources
This plugin adds a bookmark feature to Trac. A star-icon is displayed in the context navigation area where bookmarks can be defined. Users can:
- add and remove bookmarks of resources, such as tickets, reports, wiki pages and milestones.
- quick jump to a bookmark via the contextual navigation drop-down.
- see a list of the pages they have bookmarked at
Shortcut menu of bookmarks
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- 16231 by rjollos on 2017-02-12 11:18:19
0.2dev: Fix wrong position of bookmark menu item in ctxtnav
- 16219 by rjollos on 2017-02-05 00:02:44
0.2dev: Fix test failures with Trac 1.0-stable
Style changes to conform to PEP8.
- 13229 by rjollos on 2013-05-23 18:31:55
Fixes #11043: Blacklist certain pages that are used to edit and create resources, while still leaving open the possibility of bookmarking Wiki Change History pages (
action=history) and diffs (
action=diff). This behavior might be re-evaluated later and is therefore subject to change.