Filter timeline by a specified branch
This plugin changes the behaviour of the timeline and enables you to view changes of a specific branch/trunk.
Tested with Trac 0.11 and Subversion.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Download the source, locate the file BranchTimeline.py in your project's plugin directory or in the global plugins directory, which usually is:
- Components changes:
- Disable the basic trac component ChangesetModule.
- Enable the component BranchesTimelineModule.
- These changes can be done via the WebAdmin interface or by adding the following lines to your trac.ini file:
[components] trac.versioncontrol.web_ui.changeset.changesetmodule = disabled BranchTimeline.* = enabled
Configure the paths of the branches and trunk directories in trac.ini (if not configured, the paths branches and trunk are used), and the branches that you don't want to display:
[timeline-branches] branches_path = branches trunk_path = trunk undisplayed_branches = branch1, branch2 # Comma separated list of paths relative to branches_path of branches that won't be displayed
After doing that, the timeline page will allow you to filter according to specific branches / trunk.
Timeline without trunk check-ins:
Timeline without a branch check-in:
- 6382 by aviram on 2009-08-15 18:09:14
Citing the branch names in which there was a change
- 5968 by aviram on 2009-06-05 14:28:45
Removed the code that doesn't show branches that have been changed if they are filtered out, because anyone will probably want to know that a commit has changed more than one branch, especially a filtered out branch
- 5967 by aviram on 2009-06-05 14:22:54
Added the changeset's title the branches that were changed