|Version 1 (modified by 6 years ago) (diff),|
The macro is specifically for use with the ChildTicketsPlugin. In tickets with children, only immediate children of that parent are displayed. This macro addresses that issue by printing a whole tree (the complete hierarchy) of child tickets.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:childtickettreemacro here].
[[ChildTicketTree]] - Used alone in a ticket field, will take the current ticket as the top level and print the tree. [[ChildTicketTree(#1)]] - Can be used in any wiki page anywhere and provides a tree for ticket with id '#1' ('1' ie. without '#' also accepted). [[ChildTicketTree(ticket=1)]] - The ticket number can also be explicitly given as an argument. [[ChildTicketTree(style=progress)]] - (Not yet implemented) Shows a progress bar instead of a 'list'.
- 16397 by rjollos on 2017-03-25 09:37:00
Remove obsolete "0.9" code
- 10828 by walnut on 2011-10-23 18:52:32
- Fixed generated links ... they now correctly point to 'ticket'
- Many thanks for spotting and reporting the error.
- 10560 by walnut on 2011-08-06 21:26:31
- First 'official' release of the macro.
- Only tested on 0.12 (but might work on other versions)
- Requires ChildTicketsPlugin as a pre-requisite.