|Version 4 (modified by 6 years ago) (diff),|
Display complete ticket hierarchy for ChildTicketsPlugin tickets
The macro is specifically for use with the ChildTicketsPlugin. In tickets with children, only immediate children of that parent are displayed. This macro addresses that issue by printing a whole tree (the complete hierarchy) of child tickets.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:childtickettreemacro here].
Used alone in a ticket field, will take the current ticket as the top level and print the tree.
Can be used in any wiki page anywhere and provides a tree for ticket with id '#1' ('1' ie. without '#' also accepted).
The ticket number can also be explicitly given as an argument.
Include the parent ticket in the output. (Default:false)
- 10828 by walnut on 2011-10-23 20:52:32
- Fixed generated links ... they now correctly point to 'ticket'
- Many thanks for spotting and reporting the error.
- 10560 by walnut on 2011-08-06 23:26:31
- First 'official' release of the macro.
- Only tested on 0.12 (but might work on other versions)
- Requires ChildTicketsPlugin as a pre-requisite.
- 10509 by walnut on 2011-07-26 22:20:30
- Commit a basic version of a macro to provide a full tree of child tickets (not just immediate children)
- Still need to check a few things and tidy up (eg. when no tickets are found, and include a title/border/etc...)