|Version 4 (modified by 6 years ago) (diff),|
CKEditor Wysiwyg Plugin
The plugin does not contain the CKEditor source (get it from their SVN - require >= 3.6).
After installation of both the plugin and CKEditor, set the
[ckeditor] editor_source option for this plugin to the path of the CKEditor
The plugin has 3 modes of integration, determined by the
[ckeditor] editor_type option:
| ||CKEditor with HTML output wrapped in html-processor|
| ||CKEditor with TracWiki output (experimental, under development)|
| ||No integration - plain old textarea|
- Does not co-exist with TracWysiwygPlugin - have only one of them enabled.
- When using the
html_wrappermode and editing an existing wiki page, the page will be rendered in HTML upon save (macros are lost, etc.)
Help wanted for further development:
- Killer Feature: Support TracWiki syntax (by HTML<->TracWiki conversions? or by making CKEditor's rendering engine emit TracWiki?)
- Insert WikiLinks using cool dialogs (e.g. choose existing page from TitleIndex, insert link to stubbed page & open new tab to create the stubbed page)
- Insert other kinds of TracLinks using cool dialogs (changesets, tickets, other resources...)
- Insert images intuitively (selector from attachments / repositories / upload from file-system as attachment or into repository, maybe even drag-and-drop)
- Macro-awareness - select macro to insert from supported macros, expand inserted macros inline
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:ckeditorplugin here].
- 14145 by framay on 2014-09-01 14:02:36
refs #11330: avoid error with Genshi 0.7:
UnicodeError: source returned bytes, but no encoding specified
- 10922 by framay on 2011-11-16 07:28:09
fixes #8850, #8851, #8852: implemented a lot of new functionalities, so named this version
- 10921 by framay on 2011-11-16 07:22:33
tagging old version 1.0dev, before replacing by 1.1dev
- 10271 by itamarost on 2011-06-10 07:04:13
- 10258 by itamarost on 2011-06-04 16:59:35
Add various ignore patterns (Eclipse stuff, Pydev stuff, Git & hg stuff)