|Version 4 (modified by 5 years ago) (diff),|
Conditional fields support for tickets
condfields section, each ticket type maps to one entry of the same name (see below for an example). By default all the standard Trac fields are shown for all types, but you can disable this with the
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:condfieldsplugin here].
[components] condfields.* = enabled
[condfields] include_standard = false defect = foo, bar task = baz
- 14505 by rjollos on 2015-03-25 05:49:12
3.0dev: Fixed indentation errors in  and . Fixes #12248.
Patch by bannerth.akos@….
- 14083 by rjollos on 2014-08-13 07:28:26
3.0dev: Trac 1.0-compatible version. Refs #11920.
add_script_datato pass variables to script rather than dynamically interpolating a template.
- Removed unnecessary code from
adminmodule that duplicated declaration of options in
- Required permission to access the "Ticket Type Fields" admin page is now
- 14082 by rjollos on 2014-08-13 06:21:06
Branching for Trac 1.0. Refs #11920.