|Version 6 (modified by rjollos, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Aaaaaah! Dropbear attack!
I was tired and bored, thats all you need to know.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:dropbearsplugin here].
[components] dropbears.* = enabled
In your preferences you can choose how many dropbears to display. The default number of dropbears can be set using a configuration parameter in trac.ini. If [dropbears] default is not set, the default is 0 meaning it is disabled.
[dropbears] default = 5
- 13495 by rjollos on 2013-12-20 18:15:28
Version 2.1: Get document width and height using jQuery. Refs #11437.
- 13494 by rjollos on 2013-12-20 18:15:03
Version 2.1: Include Physics scripts in package. Physics support is still not working correctly. Refs #11437.
- 13468 by rjollos on 2013-12-10 16:09:10
Version 2.1. Fixes #11437:
- Fixed an error in : Physics support would always be enabled.
- Fixed: number of dropbears would always be 1.
- Numerous style fixes.