|Version 5 (modified by rjollos, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Adds an Editor's Guide link to the metanav bar
Editor's Guide navigation item plugin for Trac.
Plugin adds extra navigation item to metanav. This is a link to Editor's Guide, which is visible only for users who have permission to edit wiki pages.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:editorguideplugin here].
- Run: python setup.py compile_catalog -f (only for Trac 0.12)
- Run: python setup.py bdist_egg
- If necessary create a folder called "plugins" in your Trac environment.
- Copy the .egg file from the dist folder created by step 1 into the "plugins" directory of your Trac environment.
If necessary, edit trac.ini section as in the example below. By default item links to page EditorGuide.
[editorguide] page = MyEditorGuide
Just install plugin and you'll see Editor's Guide item in metanav.
- 5387 by rudyryk on 2009-03-22 03:03:27
EditorGuidePlugin source added for versions 0.11 and 0.12, directory for version 0.9 removed
- 5386 by rudyryk on 2009-03-22 02:58:11
EditorGuidePlugin 0.11 version added
- 5385 by rudyryk on 2009-03-22 02:53:59
New hack EditorGuidePlugin, created by rudyryk