Embed Flash content
This plugin provides a macro [[Embed(...)]] for embedding Flash content into wiki pages.
See also: FlashGanttPlugin
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
From a bash command prompt:
unzip flashembedmacro-r10922.zip cd flashembedmacro/0.11 python setup.py bdist_egg cp dist/TracFlashEmbedMacro-0.95RC1-py2.4.egg /your-trac-project/plugins/ apachectl graceful
This macro produces html code for embedding Flash content from certain services, by its 'key' and content id. It also can embed simple SWF by its URL.
- youtube: video from YouTube http://youtube.com
- vimeo: video from Vimeo http://vimeo.com
- swf: SWF by URL or attachment link
- flv: insert JW Player with flv file, you must provide extra purl parameter.
- w and h: width and height of embedded flash object
For a global installation, you need to ensure the following is added to the [components] section of your trac.ini file:
[components] tracflashembed.macros.embedmacro = enabled tracflashembedmacro = enabled
Embed SWF by url
Embed SWF from attachment
If swf parameter starts with 'http://', 'https://' or '/', it's treated as URL. Otherwise it is processed as an attachment.
The 'attachment:' prefix is optional, so the examples above are equivalent.
If it doesn't play, check this setting in the trac.ini file:
[attachment] render_unsafe_content = true
Embed FLV video
Note, that you will need JW Player hosted somewhere.
The url for flv file is handled the same as swf.
- 10984 by rjollos on 2011-12-01 12:18:13
Added plugin revision info to webadmin page.
- 7801 by rudyryk on 2010-03-31 01:29:39
FlashEmbedMacro: patch #5168 applied for enabling flv-player embedding
- 7800 by rudyryk on 2010-03-31 00:52:10
FlashEmbedMacro bugfix #6258, Embed(swf=attachment:output.swf)? syntax should work in general case