Allow wiki macros to use POSTs
Notice: This plugin is unmaintained and available for adoption.
This is a giant, flaming hack to allow macros to use POST for forms. It is not yet finished, so stay tuned for more info.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
There is also a version on PyPi.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- 3416 by coderanger on 2008-03-25 06:39:08
Change my email to avoid Yahoo, which decided to brake my scraper script recently.
- 2793 by osimons on 2007-11-17 16:17:54
MacroPostPlugin: Follow-up to 
Doing what should have preceded the last changeset - branching... Also reverting changes on 0.10.
Both 0.10 and 0.11 should be working fine now.
- 2792 by osimons on 2007-11-17 15:56:59
MacroPostPlugin: Now working with very latest 0.11dev
- Needed the new resource / context APIs
- Updated signature and return format for
- Bumped version to make dependencies safer