XMailPlugin allows to send periodically user-specific mails of new or changed tickets
This is an Extended Mail Plugin. XMail provides extensive user specific mail options, including periodic mail deliveries.
There are the following kinds of filtered mail delivery:
- periodic mails, eg daily, weekly, etc.
- immediate mail, but with a user-specific filter, for example only high-prio tickets.
Create new filter for sending by mail:
- Ubuntu and Windows (Python 2.6.5)
- PostgreSQL 8.1 and 8.4
See also: AnnouncerPlugin
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Known Bugs / Issues
This plugin needs some improvement (ideally merging with AnnouncerPlugin):
- Using reports instead of pure SQL-Where-Clause.
- Upon changing a ticket, see the change to the ticket immediately.
- At the moment normal SQL is saved in XMail-View. It would be better if it were reports instead, then it would be more flexible and other users could take the same report for their email notification.
Other known issues:
- thread for sending mails is only starting when first Trac-Page was retrieved
- database table is only initialized when main view of XMail is displayed
Download the zipped source from here.
Or download the pre-compiled Python egg.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
Send mails every week of new or changed tickets of a milestone.