|Version 10 (modified by manski, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Never receive emails for tickets you change
Table of Contents
Never get another email about a ticket change that you made. You still receive ticket changes that others have made (if you are owner/assigned/cc).
- Install the plugin (either for a single project, or globally). See the details on how to install a trac plugin at: TracPlugins
- No Really, GO READ TracPlugins
- Be sure that the plugin is enabled. Add "nevernotifyupdaterplugin.* = enabled" to trac.ini (in the [components] subheading).
- GOTCHA: This plugin currently doesnt show up in the Web-Admin page, and so cannot be enabled from there.
- Run $ trac-admin /path/to/projenv upgrade
- Reload/restart your HTTPD / other webserver / Tracd. That's it.
Download and Source
Download the zipped source from:
- [download:nevernotifyupdaterplugin/0.10 For Trac 10]
- [download:nevernotifyupdaterplugin/0.11 For Trac 11]
You can check out (using Subversion) NeverNotifyUpdaterPlugin from :
No example, just cuts down on the random useless emails