- Serve for new and experienced people
- Try to be DRY
Follows "Install and Configure" section proposal for NewHackTemplate.
Installation and Configuration
Steps to install and configure this plugin are:
- Download tags: tags-VV.RR.zip or grab the source from SVN.
- Build and install an egg from this source.
- Copy the '.egg' file at plugins directory (usually:
- Install - single environment: execute at '.egg' plugins directory
$ python setup.py bdist_egg
- Install - all environments: at plugin e execute
$ python setup.py XXXXX????
$ sudo easy_install https://trac-hacks.org/svn/nononononoono
[components] nononononoono.* = enabled
- Or through web Admin interface:
- Note: Requires to be enabled individually on every single Trac environment.
- Configure appropriately for your version of Trac. Update your trac.ini with this::
[nononononoono] nononononoono_fhdfjksdh.* = true ..... # if you want to personalize / translate some labels [mainnav] nononononoono.label = jkhfjshdkf nononononoono.href = /NONONOO
- You may need to restart your web server. Example:
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
- Check if any permission is required to execute or view plugin results. Configure accordingly.
- Test plugin functionality. At more than one Trac environment if the case.
- Troubleshooting: TracPlugins have generic resources for plugin installation.