Registration using Recaptcha
This plugin is being developed for USLA Tracs, a service by and for the Free Software Users of Argentina.
It is loosely based on the work of TracRecaptchaPlugin, so it's GPL licensed as well.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Install the AccountManagerPlugin. Make sure you have disabled the RegistrationModule, since you'll be using this registration instead.
- Install the recaptcha python module: RecaptchaRegisterPlugin depends on this module. If it is not installed, then Trac will not show the RecaptchaRegisterPlugin, and will only show an error if you setup Trac's logging:
- Install this plugin:
- Setup reCaptcha: you need to make an account at http://recaptcha.net/ to receive your public and private keys. Edit your
conf/trac.inifile and add these lines, including your public and private reCaptcha keys:
[components] recaptcharegister.* = enabled [recaptcha] public_key = private_key =
- 9846 by rjollos on 2011-02-10 20:18:57
Adding 0.10 branch to repository. Fixes #5726.
- 5064 by s0undt3ch on 2008-12-26 20:04:02
- 4944 by s0undt3ch on 2008-12-03 18:29:58
New version of the RecaptchaRegisterPlugin.
It no longer requires one to disable the AccountManagerPlugin registration module.
It no longer provides it's own template, it's not necessary.
It's now also fully configurable on the admin panel under the AccountManagerPlugin configuration options.
New options introduced:
langso that an admin can configure the language for the reCAPTCHA form(this introduces the option for the auto language selection based on user preferences for trac 0.12).
Also, if a Trac admin has not yet configured the reCAPTCHA keys, a link to the correct reCAPTCHA page to generate a new "key pair" will be shown which will also include the current domain plus a name of this plug so that reCPATCHA can track usage statistics of the several plugins there are.