Remote Ticket Plugin
This plugin allows you to link tickets in one Trac instance to tickets in other Trac instances. Links and their behaviour are configurable, for example parents/children, blockers/blockedby.
The plugin builds on and requires the ticket-links branch of Trac. Currently this means you must be running the remote-ticket branch of Trac from https://bitbucket.org/moreati/trac-ticketlinks/src/02ddb32fcdaa. XmlRpcPlugin is also required to perform remote fetching of ticket details.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
0 / 2
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
To configure ticket-links for a relationship in which:
- Any ticket may depend on and be dependant on many tickets.
- A ticket may not be closed until all tickets it depends on are closed.
[ticket-links] dependency = dependson,dependant dependency.validator = no_cycle dependant.label = Dependant dependson.label = Depends on dependson.blocks = true
To confgiure a relationship in which :
- A ticket may have many child tickets, and at most one parent ticket.
- A new child ticket will have it's summary and description pre-populated from its parent.
- A parent ticket may not be closed until all child tickets are closed.
[ticket-links] parentchild = parent,children parentchild.validator = parent_child children.blocks = true children.label = Child children.copy_fields = summary, description parent.label = Parent
To configure a relationship in which:
- A ticket may refer to another ticket and there is no reciprocal link.
- A ticket may be closed regardless of the link.
[ticket-links] reference = refersto refersto.label = Refers to
Many different relationships may be configured at once, relationship names must each be unique.
To enable the remote tickets plugin, add to your trac.ini file:
[components] tracremoteticket.* = enabled
To configure remote Trac instances create a trac:InterTrac reference and add remote_ticket = true to your trac.ini file:
[intertrac] example.remote_ticket = true example.title = Bravo example.url = http://trac.example.org/
Install XmlRpcPlugin and grant XML_RPC to anonymous.
- 9898 by moreati on 2011-02-24 18:54:39
Catch network errors when refreshing RemoteTicket, add such to rejected tickets list
- 9897 by moreati on 2011-02-24 16:05:22
Fix reporting of remote blockers in validate_ticket()
- 9896 by moreati on 2011-02-24 15:32:27
Correct update rows test on ticket_change in ticket_changed()