Repository Readme File Rendering
This plugin will render any file in listing starting with 'readme(*)' in some form, when browsing directories using the 'Browse Source' menu item (repository browser).
It uses the default Trac Mimeview rendering, and will render text (and source files) as usual (less line numbers). However, any supported output format can be used to provide HTML, like:
- .rst files (restructured text)
- wiki markup by setting file mime-type to
text/x-trac-wiki(or making for instance .wiki file extension default by trac.ini setting
[mimeviewer] mime_map = ...., text/x-trac-wiki:wiki)
Plugin supports any Trac > 0.11 (including 0.12 and 0.13dev, and including multi-repository).
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
2 / 2
Download the zipped source from here.
- Install or easy_install plugin as usual.
- Enable the plugin by adding the following to your
[components] reposreadme.* = enabled
Examples - add your own directory if you use the plugin for a public site:
- https://www.coderesort.com/p/open/browser/trac-talkplugin/trunk (license + wiki readme)
- https://www.coderesort.com/p/reiseregningen/browser/trunk (license text file)
- https://www.coderesort.com/p/epicode/browser/EPiCode.NetMeeting (rendering wiki markup)
- https://www.coderesort.com/p/epicode/browser/BVNetwork.404Handler/6.x/404Handler (plain text readme file)
- 9323 by osimons on 2010-10-18 01:04:55
ReposReadMePlugin: Visual follow-up for #7795, specifically some spacing and double-boxing of the plain text files.
- 9278 by osimons on 2010-10-10 22:19:25
ReposReadMePlugin: Added filename as heading and wrapped content into a box for nicer visual effects. Also made filename into an anchor to allow directly linking to each individual readme file.
- 9257 by osimons on 2010-10-06 11:25:19
ReposReadMePlugin: Updated to support 0.12 multi-repository, fetching correct repos from current