Add sub projects to your Trac environment
This is a patch that allows you to have a Trac environment parent directory under another Trac environment in a directory called 'projects'. The subprojects are then accessible via the URL of the parent project slash 'p' slash sub project name:
It only works when using an environment parent directory for the top level.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
0 / 1
Download the zipped source from here.
Follow these generic guidelines to apply this patch:
- Apply the patch to
- Create an environment called 'foo'.
- Create a directory in 'foo' called 'projects'.
- Create another environment inside 'projects' called 'bar'.
- Restart tracd and point the env-parent-dir to the parent of 'foo'.
You should now be able to go to both
/foo and see project
foo, and go to
/foo/p/bar and see project
bar, with valid URL generation and all other navigation.
- 4064 by progrium on 2008-07-26 07:59:10
and then i had to remove some stuff the mercurial diff put in there.
- 4063 by progrium on 2008-07-26 07:55:23
this corrects a problem in that last revision where the patch came from a version that was incorrectly patched from before. follow? it works now... actually tested
- 4053 by progrium on 2008-07-23 06:45:47
updated patch for latest 0.11