Synchronize Trac tickets to Remember the Milk task manager
This is a plugin that synchronizes Trac tickets and Remember the Milk tasks.
- When a ticket is created, a RTM task also will be added.
- When you close a ticket, the associated RTM task will be completed.
- Unified task list.
- Check tickets from mobile
Create a Trac ticket:
which is then reflected as an RTM task:
For additional examples see YouTube.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
You may also choose to use the provided Makefile:
- edit Makefile and set PLUGINS_DIR to your Trac plugin directory
This plugin requires a RTM API key, shared secret and write-permitted token. You can obtain your API key and shared secret from the Remember the Milk website.
After acquiring the key and shared secret, you can get your token by using the bundled script. Run it as follows:
$ python get_token.py <api key> <shared secret>
Then do the following:
- Copy/paste contents of trac_ini_sample.txt to your trac.ini file.
- Set rtm_api_key, rtm_api_secret, rtm_api_token to the values acquired above.