|Version 6 (modified by 7 years ago) (diff),|
Synchronize Trac tickets to Remember the Milk task manager
- When a ticket is created, a RTM task also will be added.
- When you close a ticket, the associated RTM task will be completed.
This hack is hosted externally. I have also added the code here in case the external page goes away, but you may find a more up to date version at the external page. See Ticket2RTM and github for more info. I'm just adding a stub here to point to the author's page.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tickettortmplugin here].
- edit Makefile and set PLUGINS_DIR to your Trac plugin dir
- python setup.py –bdist_egg
- copy dist/TracTicket2RTMPlugin*.egg into your Trac plugin dir
RTM API key, token
This plugin requires RTM API key, shared secret, and write-permitted token. You can obtain your API key and shared secret from here.
After acquired key and shared secret, you can get your token by using bundled script. Run as follow:
% python get_token.py <api key> <shared secret>
- copy/paste contents of trac_ini_sample.txt to your trac.ini
- set rtm_api_key, rtm_api_secret, rtm_api_token to ones acquired above