TinyMCE Wiki Plugin
Caution: The data which it retains is not wiki grammar, but is the individual type which includes the Traclink and the Macro etcetera to the HTML. Over time it may become considerably more difficult to edit the data which it retains with the default wiki editor.
- The [[PageOutline]] macro will cease to function if you edit an existing page.
This plugin is patched to work with Trac 0.10, see: #744
Patch is available at attachment:ticket:744:tinymcewikiplugin-0.10.patch
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Download the TinyMCE from http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/, and put tinymce directory (not tiny_mce) into share/trac/htdocs.
- Copy tinymce_trac.css contained within this plugin's files to the tinymce folder.
- Add the following options to your trac.ini file:
[components] trac.wiki.web_ui.WikiModule= disabled
- (Optional) If you have not modified default_handler, add the following options too:
[trac] default_handler = TinyMceWikiPlugin
- Follow the normal install instructions.
- Restart web server tracd / httpd.
To customize the TinyMCE
The TinyMCE-Plugin reads the tinymceconf.cs template file, which is placed in the templates folder of the TracEnv. Reading the document of the TinyMCE, please rewrite this file.
To rewrite to the language of your country
The TinyMCE-Plugin reads the tinymcewiki.cs template file, which is placed in the templates folder of the TracEnv. Please rewrite this file.
Click the 'Edit/Create this page with WYSIWYG' button on the Trac wiki page.