|Version 1 (modified by t2y, 3 years ago) (diff)|
Provides a feature like Biff for file in repository
TracChangeFileBiffPlugin is useful to query or monitor certain file in the repository when someone will update it.
- Provides a feature like Biff for file in repository
- Enable TracChangeFileBiffPlugin in Plugins page.
- Access to File Biff admin panel
The option of ticket-custom section would be added when you access to File Biff admin page like this.
[ticket-custom] filebiff = text filebiff.format = list filebiff.label = Biff ; change filed label as you like filebiff.multiple = true ; this option is used by TracMultiSelectBoxPlugin filebiff.options = ; will be set when you configure File Biff settings filebiff.size = 3 ; this option is used by TracMultiSelectBoxPlugin
- Configure a File Biff settings
- White-space is not allowed to include into Name
- Cc and Filename are configured multiple values separated by comma.
- The glob pattern for Filename is allowed with fnmatch module.
Added [changefilebiff] section after you configured File Biff settings like this.
[changefilebiff] biff.2e320ca20d1aed6a.cc = user1 biff.2e320ca20d1aed6a.filename = *.txt, *.text biff.2e320ca20d1aed6a.name = text-files biff.319ddde3cb437ffc.cc = user2, guest1 biff.319ddde3cb437ffc.filename = *.properties biff.319ddde3cb437ffc.name = property-files biff.dd487b83e5e76d08.cc = user1, user2 biff.dd487b83e5e76d08.filename = *.gif, *.png, *.jpg biff.dd487b83e5e76d08.name = Image-files biff_keys = dd487b83e5e76d08, 319ddde3cb437ffc, 2e320ca20d1aed6a
To integrate TracMultiSelectBoxPlugin is good practice for ticket maintenance like this.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the archived source from here.
- trac-plugin-changefilebiff-ticket1.png (15.9 KB) - added by t2y 3 years ago.
- trac-plugin-changefilebiff-ticket2.png (22.2 KB) - added by t2y 3 years ago.
- trac-plugin-changefilebiff-ticket-with-msb1.png (3.8 KB) - added by t2y 3 years ago.
- trac-plugin-changefilebiff-admin1.png (47.8 KB) - added by t2y 3 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip