Authenticate to Trac using Crowd
This plugin is a crowd auth store for AccountManagerPlugin. Crowd is a web service that handles identity management for web apps, a single sign-on and user identity tool. It is a paid service and proprietary licensed.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
You can install this software as a normal Trac plugin.
- Uninstall TracCrowdAuthPlugin if you have installed it before.
- Change to the directory containing
- If you want to install this plugin globally, this will install this plugin to the Python path:
python setup.py install.
- If you want to install this plugin to Trac instance only:
python setup.py bdist_egg
- Copy the generated egg file to the Trac instance's plugin directory:
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Configure your
[components] acct_mgr.web_ui.loginmodule = enabled acct_mgr.web_ui.registrationmodule = disabled trac.web.auth.loginmodule = disabled [crowdauth] crowd_rest_base_url = http://crowdserver:8095/crowd/rest/usermanagement/latest/ crowd_realm = Crowd REST Service crowd_useranme = trac crowd_password = trac crowd_group = trac_grp [account-manager] password_store = CrowdAuthStore