|Version 22 (modified by anonymous, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Track hours spent on tickets
Installing and Enabling TracHours
TracHours is enabled like any other trac plugin:
- download and install the plugin; see plugin installation instructions at http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracPlugins#InstallingaTracPlugin
- enable the plugin. Use either the webadmin interface or add the following lines to the trac.ini file:
[components] trachours.* = enabled
- add users to the group TICKET_ADD_HOURS.
- you will need to run trac-admin <env> upgrade in order to create the correct database tables
The TracHoursPlugin requires python at least 2.4
How to Use TracHours
See the TracHoursHowto
A preliminary path to 1.0 is outlined here: http://www.openplans.org/projects/topp-engineering/lists/trac/archive/2009/01/1231168734645
Note: The TracHoursPlugin requires python version at least 2.4
See also the trac plugin installation instructions at http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracPlugins#InstallingaTracPlugin
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 05:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 15148 by rjollos on 2016-01-07 20:40:13
0.6.0dev: Show Apply changes even if no estimated hours
Thanks to roben for reporting the issue.
- 15126 by rjollos on 2015-12-17 23:09:44
0.6.0dev: Add ticket number and summary to page title
Original developed at The Open Planning Project