Navigation bar tab for user personal page
This plugin adds a navigation bar tab for 'My Page', a wiki page whose name is expanded from a template and your user ID.
TracMyPage works nicely with the TracUserPagePlugin.
- To see the My Page tab, a user must be logged in and have the MYPAGE_VIEW permission. To make My Page available to all users, grant MYPAGE_VIEW to the authenticated subject in Admin/Permissions.
- This plugin does not introduce new components into the Trac environment; it is simply based on HTTP redirects. It does not create wiki pages on demand. Unless an administrator creates wiki pages for users, My Page pages will not exist the first time users click the tab. A first-time user will get a 'Describe u/admiralnelson here.' page instead. The user will need to click Create this page to initialize it, so the WIKI_CREATE permission is needed. This meets my needs, but automatic My Page creation would be a good feature to add.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
The following is an example of a configuration to be added to your trac.ini file:
[components] mypageplugin.* = enabled [mypage] url = wiki/u/%s
This causes the 'My Page' tab for http://trac.example.com/ to yield a redirect to http://trac.example.com/wiki/u/admiralnelson when the user 'admiralnelson' is logged in and has the MYPAGE_VIEW permission.
- 15471 by rjollos on 2016-04-14 02:22:20
Remove tag_svn_revsion attribute
The attribute isn't supported in setuptools >= 10.
- 13932 by rjollos on 2014-05-20 18:59:39
Added missing __init__.py. Fixes #11753.
Patch by agil.
- 10452 by rjollos on 2011-07-12 08:00:09
Show plugin's svn revision on webadmin plugin panel.