A command line shell interface to remote Trac instances
Using the XmlRpcPlugin, TracShell gives users a dynamic and scriptable command-line tool for working with remote Trac instances.
- YAML configuration files, configure multiple instances.
- Command aliases for common workflows.
- Dynamically created shell lists only the commands your account has access to.
A sample session would look as follows:
$ tracshell -h Usage: ... $ tracshell Welcome to TracShell! Type `help` for a list of commands. trac->> query owner=joe priority=critical 34: [ open ] the system is down 233: [ new ] aliens have begun the attack trac->> view 233 Details for ticket: 233 Summary: aliens have begun the attack Description: We just caught a UFO on live video television entering.. .... trac->> quit Goodbye!
- Non-interactive mode for scripts / alternate front-ends.
- Configurable output formatters (ANSI, csv, xml, json, etc).
Download and Source
More info and releases can be found at: http://code.google.com/p/tracshell/