Svn policy interface
This plugin offers a visual interface for adding svn hooks to the projects managed through Trac. The plugin is scalable for installations with multiple Trac environments.
- Add the email addresses to which the svn commit mails to be sent.
- Enforce a svn log message format.
- Enable the control of tickets from the svn commit messages.
- Control the svn properties set for revisions.
- Set the svn repository as readonly.
- Write custom scripts to run at post-commit and pre-commit.
Administration panel for the svn policies:
Settings for email notifications:
Advanced settings for log messages during a commit:
Disallow commits, ie make the svn repository read-only:
The plugin has a settings file svnpolicy.conf that must be configured before deployment.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Get a archive with the plugin on your computer from here.
- Edit the svnpolicy.conf configuration file - below are explained all the configurations.
- Install the plugin with
- Add in your
trac.inifile under the components section the following:
[components] svnpolicies.* = enabled
TRAC_ADMIN can access the admin panel.
TracFineGrainedPermissions can be used to give access to the
TracSvnPolicies panel without granting access to all admin panels.
The configuration file has the following settings:
- AUTHOR_URL_TEMPLATE - this string is used to create the URL at which the author of the commit has its profile.
- CHANGESET_URL - this string is used to create the URL at which the chageset with the commit can be found.
- SVNNOTIFY - path on the file system where the svnnotify script can be found.
- SVNLOOK - path on the file system where the svnlook script can be found.
- SMTP_HOST - the server that sends emails for Trac.
- SMTP_USER - the user with whom the Trac authenticates to the mail server.
- SMTP_PASSWORD - the password with whom the Trac authenticates to the mail server.
- TRAC_ADMIN - path to the trac-admin executable.
- 16161 by rjollos on 2016-12-23 23:10:28
1.0dev: Finish implementation of TracFineGrainedPermissions
The implementation was started in r16090, but contained errors
- 16120 by rjollos on 2016-12-19 17:01:05
1.0dev: Add license headers
Patch by figaro.
- 16094 by rjollos on 2016-12-18 07:27:09
1.0dev: Organize imports and add
readonly.jpg (125.5 KB) - added by 9 years ago.
screenshoot of the plugin with the readonly switch enabled
advanced.jpg (136.5 KB) - added by 9 years ago.
screenshoot of the plugin with the a advanced script set to run at pre-commit
notifications.jpg (165.5 KB) - added by 9 years ago.
screenshoot of the plugin with the email notifications set at post-commit
log.jpg (141.0 KB) - added by 9 years ago.
screenshoot of the plugin with the svn commit log message set
Download all attachments as: .zip