|Version 3 (modified by 9 years ago) (diff),|
Svn Policy Plugin
This plugin tries to offer a visual interface for adding svn hooks to the projects managed through trac. The plugin is scalable for installations with multiple trac environments.
The plugin implements the most used features now in production servers and other features nice to have. From this plugin the administrator of the project can:
- add the email addresses to which the svn commit mails to be sent;
- enforce a svn log message format;
- enable the control of tickets from the svn commit messages;
- control the svn properties set for revisions;
- set the svn repository as readonly;
- write custom scripts to run at post-commit and pre-commit.
The plugin has a settings file svnpolicy.conf that must be configured before deployment.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:tracsvnpoliciesplugin here].
The configuration file has the following settings:
- PYTHON_SITE_DIR - the path to the directory in which is installed the trac egg. This setting is used to set the PYTHONPATH environment variable of the scripts that run at commit time.
- TRAC_CODE_PATH - the path to the directory in which the trac code is stored. This setting is used to find on the file system the trac-post-commit-hook file, from the contrib directory.
- AUTHOR_URL_TEMPLATE - this string is used to create the URL at which the author of the commit has it's profile.
- CHANGESET_URL - this string is used to create the URL at which the chageset with the commit can be found.
- SVNNOTIFY - path on the file system where the svnnotify script can be found.
- SVNLOOK - - path on the file system where the svnlook script can be found.
- SMTP_HOST - the server that sends emails for trac.
- SMTP_USER - the user with whom the trac authenticates to the mail server.
- SMTP_PASSWORD - the password with whom the trac authenticates to the mail server.
- 16161 by rjollos on 2016-12-23 22:10:28
1.0dev: Finish implementation of TracFineGrainedPermissions
The implementation was started in r16090, but contained errors
- 16120 by rjollos on 2016-12-19 16:01:05
1.0dev: Add license headers
Patch by figaro.
- 16094 by rjollos on 2016-12-18 06:27:09
1.0dev: Organize imports and add
readonly.jpg (125.5 KB) - added by 9 years ago.
screenshoot of the plugin with the readonly switch enabled
advanced.jpg (136.5 KB) - added by 9 years ago.
screenshoot of the plugin with the a advanced script set to run at pre-commit
notifications.jpg (165.5 KB) - added by 9 years ago.
screenshoot of the plugin with the email notifications set at post-commit
log.jpg (141.0 KB) - added by 9 years ago.
screenshoot of the plugin with the svn commit log message set
Download all attachments as: .zip