Automatic update for relative date-time displays on Trac
The plugin avoids relative date-time displays, "42 seconds ago", even though the page was opened 42 years ago with automatic refresh.
This plugin works as follows:
- Modify SandBox page on your Trac.
- Visit SandBox page and look at "Last modified: ..." in the page for the moment!
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Install the plugin:
- Enable the plugin in trac.ini:
[components] tractimedeltaupdator.* = enabled
- If your Trac is 1.0 or later, prepend TimeDeltaUpdatorModule to request_filters in the [trac] section:
[trac] request_filters = TimeDeltaUpdatorModule
- 14930 by jun66j5 on 2015-10-15 17:17:05
tractimedeltaupdator: use info() method of gettext.NullTranslations to retrieve Plural-Forms value in *.mo file rather than gettext() with empty string
- 12076 by jun66j5 on 2012-09-30 15:47:07
tractimedeltaupdator: works without Babel
- 12075 by jun66j5 on 2012-09-30 05:20:34
tractimedeltaupdator: initial check-ins